Welcome fellow backpacker.
Manufactured by Gregory Mountain Products, a company that was borne out of one man’s passion, Gregory backpacks have been pushing the boundaries of internal frame backpack technology and comfort for over 30 years.
Popular amongst expedition leads, backpackers and everyday hikers around the world, Gregory backpacks are renowned for their style, flexibility, durability and above all…superior fit.
The man behind the dream was Wayne Gregory and to this day the vision of the company he started in 1977 remains:
“To excel and develop the most comfortable backpacks in the world”
- If you have ever felt pain during backpacking
- If you have ever felt your backpack just was not versatile and accessible enough
- If you have ever felt that your backpack just did not fit right
- If your backpack does not pack well and rips easily
- You have a bad backpack!
- A good backpack feels right
- A good backpack snugly fits the contours of your back, your shoulders and your hips
- A good backpack does not ‘dig into’ your body at any point
- A good backpack allows you to access items you need on the go without having to take your backpack off or open the main compartment
- A good backpack is durable and resistant to wear and tear
- A good backpack keeps your back cool and not sweaty
A Good Backpack is a Gregory Backpack
Specifically designed for mountaineers, backpackers and hikers in mind, Gregory backpacks include all these benefits and more. Built out of tough Cordura nylons and Dyneema fabrics, a Gregory backpack will last most people a lifetime.
Well designed and extraordinarily comfortable, Gregory backpacks are a pleasure to wear and not only feel good, light and flexible, but will empower you to enjoy the hike more and give you peace of mind that you are not straining your body unnecessarily.
- Gregory Backpacks are:
- Snug-fitting dual-density padded shoulder harnesses and waist-belts make for a comfortable fit on the upper body.
- Hi-tec comfort suspension systems transfer load from the back to the hips where it is absorbed more easily by the body.
- Ventilated suspension options allow for air to cool your back.
- Backpack contact points fit smoothly against the body preventing friction burns and chafing.
- ‘Auto-Cant‘ and ‘Adjust-A-Cant‘ technology give flexibility options unheard of in many other backpacks.
Combined with their strong internal frame design and made-to-measure torso-specific sizes, it’s no wonder Gregory backpacks have been the number 1 choice for adventurers for decades.
It Ain’t The Good Old Days Anymore!
Back in the old days, folks quickly realised that just like a nasty blister, an ill-fitting backpack can rapidly turn an enjoyable backcountry adventure into an exercise in pain management!
Good fitting packs on the other hand allow you to enjoy the outdoors more and focus on the trail ahead rather than the pain in your back. In fact it is surprising how many backpackers still do not realise that shoulder aches, sweaty backs, stiff necks, straps that ‘dig in’ and back pain don’t have to be a part of backpacking anymore.
With its cutting edge and adjustable backpack design, Gregory backpacks fit wonderfully thereby taking the pain out of backpacking and putting the comfort in. After trying a Gregory backpack, don’t be surprised if you feel the pack was made specifically for your back!
Why wear any pack….when you can wear a Gregory backpack?
Why hunch your back when you can get a backpack that is balanced and fits snugly like a dream to the contour of your back?
Why keep your backpack on all day long so that the shoulder pain doesn’t have a chance to kick in?